Keep checking back each week. A copy can also be found in your child's Reading Diary.
- w/c 4th July - Is it ok for children to have goals for their parents?
- w/c 11th July - What is anger good for?
- Can an animal-lover be a meat-lover?
- Is luck real?
- What is the most important invention ever?
- If your brain was uploaded to a computer, would the computer be you?
- What duties do we have to the past?
- “You can never be too___” Can anything fill in the blank, and the sentence be true?
- How would you live if your life was going to repeat over and over for eternity?